California State Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks California
Average Rating 5.00 / 5
Have Serious Fun at Contact Football Camps
Cal Lutheran University in Ventura, CA has been the home to Contact Football Camps for years. A combination of great weather, facilities, and coaching have made this camp a popular choice for our young athletes. The camp focuses on individual improvement at both offensive and defensive positions, while incorporating fun and teamwork into the daily drills. Campers will gradually work toward limited contact at the camp, as camper safety is our highest priority, along with elevating each camper's game.
- Contact drills, competitions, and scrimmages to help grow as a player
- Ages 8-18, grouped by age and ability
- Individual position skill work
- Fun experience and learning opportunity for all football players
- View More Details
Under the coaching expertise of Timo Lunceford, each camper will leave camp with a better understanding of their position and sport than when they began.
Friends and memories will be made at this great camp through limited contact drills and scrimmages along with fun nightly activities.
The instruction stresses both individual positions and team play with every camper. Thousands of our previous football campers played, or are now playing college football (many at schools represented by our coaching staff).Show Less View More Details
Check-in time at 1:00 p.m.
Campers will have their competition drills in the morning on the last day of camp, beginning with the youngest campers. Youngest campers will be ready to check out by 11:00am and all campers should be finished and checked out by 12:00pm. Parents are encouraged to attend the final scrimmages!
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Campers need a full set of football equipment - helmet, shoulder pads, two jerseys (one light/one dark), pants and pads, football shoes (NO metal-tip cleats), athletic supporter, cup and mouthpiece. For campers without equipment, Contact Football Camp has equipment for rent prior to camp at $150 per set (helmet, shoulder pads, pants and pads) and $175 per set if rented on the first day of camp. Individual pieces of equipment are available at $75 per item.
Sample Daily Schedule
- Day 1
- 2:00 p.m. Check-in
- 2:30 p.m. Into/Rules/Orientation
- 2:45 p.m. To Field
- 3:00 p.m. Practice #1
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. Chalk Talk/Film
- 7:00 p.m. Practice #2
- 8:30 p.m. Development Series
- 9:00 p.m. Day/Extended Day Campers Depart - Free Time
- 10:30 p.m. Lights Out
- Days 2-3
- 7:00 a.m Wake-up
- 7:30 a.m. Breakfast - Transition to Field
- 9:00 a.m. Agility Training
- 10:00 a.m, Practice #3 and 6
- 11:30 a.m. Head to Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Chalk Talk/Film
- 2:00 p.m. Practice #4 and 7
- 4:00 p.m. Day Campers Depart/Pool Cool Down
- 4:30 p.m. Dinner
- 6:00 p.m. Transition to Field/Warm-up
- 7:00 p.m. Practice #5 and 8
- 8:00 p.m. Development Series
- 9:00 p.m. Extended Day Campers Depart/Free Time
- 10:00 p.m. Lights Out
- Day 4
- 7:00 a.m. Wake Up
- 7:30 a.m Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. Practice #9/Final Competition
- 12:00 p.m. Final Check-Out
California State Lutheran University
60 West Olsen Road
Share this camp
Camp Dates & Prices
Find a football camp near you!
Type in your city, state or zip code then hit enter.