Work Hard. Improve. Have Fun!
All campers will have the opportunity to train each day, work hard, improve, make new friends, and have fun.
Each athlete is encouraged to develop new skills and achieve a new level of play and self-confidence. Campers work on conditioning, fundamentals and technique at individual positions, plus offensive and defensive team play.
Special team play and scrimmaging is also a big part of our programs. All phases of down-field coverages, wedge busting, tackling, blocking for punts, field goals, extra points, holding, kick-off, and kick receiving is covered. Camp highlights include:
- Superior football instruction - lowest camper to instructor ratio
- Players carefully grouped by age and ability
- Skill development drills with qualified staff
- Special Topics: nutrition, injury prevention, cross training, and sportsmanship
- Daily training to develop speed, strength and agility
- Evening chalk talk and film sessions (various locations)
- Official Contact Football Camp T-shirt and prizes
- Great exposure to college coaches, including player evaluation
- Timed and tested in variety of drills