Non-Contact Virginia Beach in Virginia Beach Virginia
serious fun at Contact Football Camps
With the growing concern of concussions in youth football, the goal of this Non-Contact Football Camp is to provide football skills camps across the country that not only protect and educate our youth but also provide the highest quality football instruction possible.
- Opportunity to learn in a safe and fun environment
- Grouped by age, ability, height and weight
- Proper fundamentals and techniques to safely and effectively tackle
- Individual player improvement through competitive team play
- View More Details
The Non-Contact Football Camp at Virginia Beach, provides young players the opportunity to improve their skill level no matter their experience. Whether you are a first time player or a prime time player, you will be challenged in a way that lets you improve your fundamentals during the week. Campers will receive training in both individual offensive and defensive positional technique. There will also be group competition to teach full team offensive and defensive concepts and philosophies.Show Less View More Details
2019 CAMP DATES
- July 15-18 (Monday-Thursday)
Check-in time will be 8:45 a.m on Monday.
Check-out time will be 3:00 p.m on Thursday.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Professional daily football instruction
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Contact football t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Players Grouped by: age and ability
- Equipment Needed: Football shoes (NO metal-tip cleats), tennis shoes, athletic shorts, and a t-shirt. This camp is NON-CONTACT
- Helmet not required
- Facility: Outdoor Fields.
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Contact football Camps does not provide transportation from airports, train stations or bus depots. If you have a child flying to camp, please arrange a shuttle or taxi service.
Early drop-off is available for campers from 7 a.m - 9 a.m at an additional fee of $30.
Late pick-up is available for campers from 3 p.m - 6 p.m at an additional fee of $45.
Lunch can be purchased at registration for $26 per week. Lunch options may include: pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken nuggets, and/or chicken sandwiches. All meals come with your choice of chips/fruit cup/veggie cup/yogurt and milk/juice/soda. There is a set menu of lunch items each day; campers will fill out a lunch form each morning. If you do not purchase lunch, please bring a packed lunch.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
If you have a group of campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camp Dates & Prices
Find a football camp near you!
Type in your city, state or zip code then hit enter.