On Setember 13, 2014, Southeastern University officially opened its new on-campus football stadium, Victory Field. The following day, the Fire football team notched its first win in program history, defeating Polk County rival Warner University 31-7 in front of a capacity crowd. During its first two years of play, the Fire have complied an 11-1 record at Victory Field.
- Seating: Current fixed seating capacity of 3,500 with standing room accomodating up to 5,000.
- Total area of the stadium: Approximately 192,000 square feet, or 4.4 acres.
- Playing surface: A-Turf Titan (84,000 square feet) laid over A-Turf shock pad.
- Scoreboard: 52 feet wide by 30 feet tall.
- LED Video Board: 32 feet wide by 16 feet tall. DVX-1100-1540 with 312 lines of resolution high by 600 columns of resolution wide.
- Lighting: Musco Lightning Green Generation Luminaire. Total of 46 luminaries at 1,500 watts each
Camps at Victory Field:
Find a football camp near you!
Type in your city, state or zip code then hit enter.